1. Pampering… at Champneys Springs. We’ve been planning a long overdue spa break with our friends Terri and Sarah for ages so to celebrate Terri’s 30th this month we’re finally taking the plunge into indulgent treatments and plenty of Prosecco.
2. Spectating… the Grand Tour of Skiddaw ultra marathon up in the Lake District. Jak’s taking part for the second time and aiming to smash last year’s time in this 46-mile adventure spanning some of Cumbria’s most spectacular views.
3. Reading… Mindy Kaling’s Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? We both read this in a day on holiday and it is pure lolz (I read it on a coach trip while Chaz read it on the plane home just for maximum public embarrassment).
4. Watching… The Great British Bake Off, which starts up again tonight. I used to pretend I only watched this to keep up with Chaz and our mum discussing it but I will admit I am a fan. I could never resist Mel and Sue.
5. Eating… DIY caprese salads after working our way through (at least) one a day on our recent jaunt to Italy.
7. Visiting… the new café at Haworth Art Gallery in Accrington. We grew up living just across the road from this place and rarely went, so we’ve been meaning to check out the recently opened eaterie in there.
8. Shopping… for prams. Struggling to get excited about this but have my eye on the Uppababy Vista (mostly because the basket is huge).
9. Dining… at Angel’s in Ribchester. Chaz is taking Ric for his birthday after we had a great midweek meal there with our friend Amy last month.