- Running… the Edinburgh Marathon on 29th May. After months of training which has seen us tackle the Guild Wheel in Preston, see more canal towpath than Rosie and Jim and join a running club for a change of scenery we’re now in the final stages. More blog posts to follow!
- Celebrating… our cousin (and occasional blog reader) Lorna’s wedding at the Fairway Hotel in Barrow-in-Furness. She has been known to enjoy a party so it promises to be a good do!
- Dining… at the Hearth of the Ram in Ramsbottom with Faye and our friends Laura and Sarah. We had an amazing meal here over the bank holiday weekend and would definitely recommend it.
- Reading… Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes and Night Film by Marisha Pessl. Chaz is catching up on the former as recommended by our friend Terri ahead of the film release while Ali is giving herself nightmares by reading the latter during night feeds. Both recommended!
- Watching… Eating Well With Hemsley + Hemsley – Channel 4 have snapped up everyone’s second favourite healthy sisters for their own TV show so we can’t wait to see what they have in store for our screens.
- Wearing…Ivy Park, Beyonce’s new must-have activewear range for Topshop. That’s as soon as we can snap something up because it seems to be flying off the shelves!
- Eating… an old favourite flapjack recipe by Deliciously Ella. They’ve returned to our daily diet as the perfect mid-morning snack and marathon training pick-me-up for those long runs. Quick, easy and really tasty, find them in her first book or the app.
- Browsing… Houzz for ideas as we are both planning a move in the near future. Recommended by our friends Kate and Mark, this is a great place to look for inspiration.
- Glowing… thanks to our new fave product Pixi glow tonic which both exfoliates and tones for total radiance.