- Sweating… with Kayla Itsines. I bought the Bikini Body Guide over a year ago then had to stop after a month because training for an ultra took over, so now we’re both going for it at our daily 6am gym meets.
- Dining… at Evelyn’s Cafe Bar in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. I met up with my old friends Nat and Jo here for Saturday burgers and prosecco and it had great veggie options and Pinterest-worthy decor – only teeny downside was no baby change for the hipster mamas and papas out there…
- Reading… The Vegetarian by Han Kang. The title caught my eye for obvious reasons – just started it so stay tuned.
- Watching… Chaz’s favourite ever show (apart from Friends), Orange Is The New Black is back! Now that running has taken a back seat the only marathon on the horizon involves the ladies of Litchfield.
- Wearing… this khaki boiler suit Claire bought me for my birthday last October when I was heavily pregnant to wear post-baby. It finally fits!
- Sipping… cinnamon danish, choc PB and salted caramel protein shakes from MyProtein. If it’s good enough for The Body Coach it’s good enough for us.
- Gossiping… about Love Island. We’ve been sucked in and we are hooked!
- Visiting… Altrincham Market. As well as some amazing looking food stalls they have a vintage fashion and furniture market the third Sunday of the month so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled for some gems for the new house.
- Listening… to Tom Hanks’ Desert Island Discs. Well worth a download if you missed it.